Saturday, August 17, 2013

17 August 2013 - No Show

So, the kids weren't online today.  I received no phone call, no email, no communication of any kind telling me they wouldn't be online.

My ex has the kids all week long, and the only time she has to let them talk to their father is for 2 hours on Saturdays.  She hasn't been able to do that fully since the agreement started.  If they show up at all, they are half an hour late, at least.

I'm posting this because I'm very curious to see what excuse she will make this time.  Last week there was no sound, and when I said to just let the kids type, she said, "We are borrowing this computer and the owner asked that the kids not touch the keyboard."

These are the kind of statements I have to try and respond to.

I'll update this post when I get her answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment